What the Make a Plan to Vote tool offers
Researchers at MIT found that voters who use BallotReady are 20% more likely to vote, even after controlling for demographics and voting history.
We collect the data voters need to make a plan, including early voting and Election Day dates, times, and locations matched by address.
Track your outreach efforts on the backend to measure the impact of your campaign, target your GOTV, and build your list of supporters.
Designed for Mobile
The Make a Plan to Vote tool is mobile-first, and can be shared via Facebook, text message, email, and digital ads. Reach voters where they are and ensure they show up.
The Bells and Whistles
Our Make a Plan to Vote tool increases turnout by removing the friction from voting. Here’s how it works:
01. Date: Voters enter their address and choose whether to vote early, by mail, or on Election Day
02. Time & Location: We match voters to their polling location, and they commit to a time to vote based on when polls are open
03. Reminders: We remind voters via text, email, and a calendar appointment to turn out for their plan
04. Social: Multiple opportunities for sharing via social media, enabling campaigns to extend their reach to supporters’ networks
05. Ride to the polls and more: Voters can request a to ride the to polls, check their registration status, and view the documents they need to bring